Everyone who gave to the Pardee Cancer Center believed it was going to be some-thing special and they wanted to be a part of its future. In the two years since the Cancer Center opened their faith has been justified.
- The number of patients treated daily has increased from 85 to 129, a 50% increase!
- The number of research protocols has risen from 40 to 54, a 30% increase.
- The number of patients enrolled in a research protocol has grown from 9% to 14%.
- In January, Pardee enrolled the 1000th patient in a clinical research trial. Patients are traveling to Pardee from throughout the Southeast, sometimes
driving more than 3 hours.
- Our cancer treatment capabilities now include gene therapy and immunotherapy.
- Dr. Radford, head of our research program, was named as one of the Top Physicians in North Carolina.
Your support of the Cancer Center helped to make the above achievements possible. This year, the physicians and team members at the Center asked for our help in acquiring new equipment and enhancements, totaling $100,000. To date, $88,000 has been given by grateful patients and others. With two months to go, we need your help to raise the final $12,000.
We are asking you to consider a gift to help our cancer patients. You can give by contacting Jim Brewer at 828/233-2710, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by going online to www.pardeehospitalfoundtion.org.
Or click on this link to be directed to our secure donation page.