Qualities we are looking for in our Junior Volunteers include dependability, promptness, honesty and professionalism. To be considered for a Junior Volunteer position, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 14 years old by April 1, 2019
- Submit All Application Documents:
1. Pardee Hospital Junior Volunteer Program Application
2. Junior Volunteer Health Form
3. Junior Volunteer Reference Form
4. Junior Volunteer Questionnaire and Pledge Form (both are on the same page)
Application Deadline is Thursday, April 11, 2019.
COMPLETE (include required signatures of both the student and parent/guardian)
RETURN all application documents, 1 through 4, to Karla Reese, Volunteer Services Manager.
ATTEND the REQUIRED orientation meeting on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
OR Tuesday, June 25, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You must complete this orientation in its entirety – no exceptions.
- To apply you may…
- Email – email@example.com OR Hand-deliver your completed application packet to Karla Reese personally. OR
- Hand-deliver your completed application packet to Barbara Alexander, in the Spiritual Care Services Department. 828-696-1168. OR
- You may mail it to:
Pardee UNC Health Care Volunteer Services – Box 2 Attention: Karla Reese 800 N. Justice Street Hendersonville, NC 28791
The last day of the Junior Volunteer Program is Friday, Aug. 9, 2019. Call Karla Reese with any questions: 828-696-4240